help:flag notice (locked)
If you believe a post violates the rules or is low quality, you may flag it for review. This sends it to the moderation queue, where it has three days to be re-approved before it is deleted. See howto:flag to learn more.
You must give a valid reason for flagging a post. Explain concisely why a post should be deleted. These are some common reasons to flag a post:
- Off-topic: Not anime-related, such as photos of American porn actresses.
- Third-party watermark: Text or logo inserted by someone besides the original artist.
- Third-party edit: Removing an artist's watermark or signature.
- Poor quality: Exhibits unacceptably bad anatomy, bad perspective, or bad proportions.
- Image sample: See image sample for information.
- Manga: Multiple pages of a manga, doujinshi, or comic that don't stand up to individual scrutiny
- Fake hard translations: Posts that have been edited with false or poor quality translations
The following are NOT valid reasons for flagging a post:
- Duplicate posts: parent them to their superior posts instead.
- Banned artist: request that a member of site staff ban this post instead in topic #10525.
- Missing or broken images: report the problem in topic #9127 or topic #16765 instead.
- Objectionable content that does NOT violate Danbooru's posting guidelines or Terms of Service, such as loli, shota, guro, rape or bestiality.